I’ve been given a Stylish Blogger Award from Vonda at Newlyweds and the Old House! Thanks, Vonda! I’ve never received an award before and I’m a little late to so this, but here are the rules that go along with it:
A. Thank and link back to the person that awarded you or me in this case.
B. Share seven things about you.
C. Pay it forward to 15 (or so) recently discovered bloggers
D. Contact those bloggers about the award!
Here are my seven things:
1. I was born and raised in Minnesota, moved to Montana because I met and fell in love with Ben.
2. Ben is one of 7 kids, 6 of which are boys. I’m surrounded by a world of testosterone, which is strange because I came from a world of estrogen.
3. We added more testosterone to my life with our two boys.
4. Over the past three years, I’ve been teaching myself graphic design. No formal classes or books, just trial and error and a lot of time spent with my friend, Photoshop.
5. I’m a neat freak to the core, but don’t confuse that with being a clean freak. My house is rarely messy, but usually has crumbs, dirt and dust bunnies.
6. I have never been skydiving, but I would love to go.
7. I am envious of those out there that have the freedom and ability to travel. If I could, I would take at least 3 vacations a year.
On to part C, here are my recently discovered bloggers:
4. Just a Girl
Now, I’m off to contact my awardees!