Happy very last Friday in July! I know I say this every month, but summers really seem to pass quickly. So, let’s get to the winner of the Vol. 25 vintage inspired science poster. Our Random.org winner is Stephanie B, who 100% loved band!
With summer in full swing and a nearly finished (and usable) deck, I’m dreaming of a fun, relaxing, pretty outdoor space. So, here’s a round-up of my current favorite outdoor finds.
From West Elm
1. Bright Shapes Melamine Plates: So cute, and even usable indoors once summer has gone.
2. Jardine Single Lounger: Can we say comfortable? Lounge around in style.
3. Outdoor Rio Tile Pillow: Pillows are an easy and quick way to add color and comfort to any space. Don’t neglect the outdoor spaces.
From World Marker
4. Yellow Enamel Forks: These silverware pieces are just plain fun. I want ’em all.
5. Green Striped Landon Stool: As a coffee table or perhaps even another quick seat (I haven’t tested that theory).
6. Antique White Classic Adirondack Chair: This classic works everywhere. Go white or in any fun color-or several!
7. Vaken Glasses: Fun shape and color.
8. Trosso Plant Pot: This planter is a great clean shape and neutral to let your beautiful flowers or herbs stand out.
9. Brommo Chaise: Seriously, how fantastic is this chair?! Not immediately pegged as a cheapie Ikea piece, right? Ha-ta!
10. Threshold Ordway Wicker Set: I pet these chairs every time I pass by. I want.
11. Smith & Hawken Bird House: Give birds a stylish house, too.
12. Single Point Rope Hammock Chair: Hammock chair? Can’t pass that up!