I’m going to keep this post short so here it goes.
More than usual this year, I’m drawn to orange, red, yellow, and gold for fall decor. So here’s a round-up of my favorite finds, perfect for accessorizing a living space for fall (and beyond!).
1. Stone Forest Coasters from Anthropologie: Petrified wood and so cool. Definitely usable for fall and the rest of the year.
2. Family Tree Print from our Etsy shop: An 11 by 14 inch print customized for your family in any color(s) your heart desires.
3. Angenam Bowl from Ikea: A pop of gold inside this textured bowl is so much fun. Set it out to hold remotes, corral Matchbox cars, whatever.
6. Hakkari Hurricane and Candleholder from Crate and Barrel: Punched, glowing designs. Need I say more?
7. Chevron Crewel Pillow Cover from West Elm: Chevron meets Ikat meets embroidery on this pretty pillow.
9. Rust Plaid Pillow Cover from Etsy shop Ladybug Lane Creations: Cozy up with plaid, but keep it fun in a bright color like orange.
10. Marimekko Pieni Unikko Red Pillow from Crate and Barrel: Quintessential Scandinavian designs from Marimekko in reds and pink add life to a boring sofa.
11. Hermine Throw from Ikea: Warm up on cold days with a plaid blanket and a cup of hot chocolate.