Happy, happy Friday! I can’t believe we’re almost in July. But I’m so fraking excited to watch fireworks on the fourth. What are you doing this year to celebrate?
Okay, how about I tell you the winner of the Super Sweet Life and Williams Sonoma gift card? It’s Kristin! Congrats! I’ve been working on the boys’ bedroom revamp (mood board coming at ya Monday), including building plans. Which got me thinking about the most used tools in our proverbial belts. So here they are:
1. Screwdriver and tape measure. We have several Kobalt 6-piece screwdrivers because they’re so handy. One screwdriver for large or small flat/phillips screws.
4. Stud finder. Easily locate studs, perfect whether you’re hanging a heavy mirror or installing new trim.
5. Staple gun. Perfect for upholstery and attaching insulation bats.
8. Random orbit sander. This is what I use for all furniture stripping, and I love it.
9. Cordless drill. Sure, an electric drill can do the job, but a battery-powered drill is far more portable.
10. Shop vac. Clean up any mess you wouldn’t want to use a normal vacuüm for. Big chunks, fine dust, or wet messes.